Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Furlough Disclaimer

I doubt I have many consistent readers on this blog anymore. Maybe a few enemies who were watching, and one or two distant yawners. For each of you, I'm sorry for the long interval between posts. Life has a way of getting insanely busy insanely fast. I've launched two websites (each of which has or will be featured in major pro-gun magazines), became employed with the Federal Government™, became employed with a conservative director who has made major headlines news twice, had contact with some of the most distinguished news agencies and personalities in the business, and seen multiple other dreams take huge leaps forward.

Even though I have an archive of "draft" post ideas to post, you probably shouldn't expect a ton of them to show up in the next few months. Maybe one day I'll have all the time in the world for my fingers and my mind to dance all the dances they've been dreaming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home