Thursday, May 29, 2008

An Unprecedented Surge

There are undoubtedly a myriad of factors that go into the trends of armed citizen stories that are posted on gundefense.net. Criminal activity trends, armed population trends, and the intersection thereof are certainly a part of it. But the successful use of a weapon against a criminal, and the reporting of such use to police also matter, as well as the decision by media to publish the story.

That being understood, between the two of us, Clayton and myself, we usually manage to post at least one story or day, but average about three to four stories a day. In the past two days (May 28th and May 29), I've found and posted 18 stories, and I'm not even through scouring the news archives yet.

Warmer weather bringing out the criminals?

At the same time, I'm evaluating purchasing a new carry weapon. My .357 S&W is a good traveling buddy, but I'm looking to upgrade to a semiauto with a larger capacity. Any suggestions?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home