Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Needing Credibility? (Part 2)

Letters to the Editor of the Lincoln (Nebraska) Journal-Star, September 5, 2007

One of the letters appearing in the paper is written by Gerry Harbison, a former adversary of mine on Free Republic (banned after threatening a lawsuit) who went under the nickname "RightWingProfessor."

And in the latest attempt to link to me (for good or ill), further down the page, we find the following comment:
DaveLoneRanger wrote on September 5, 2007 5:14 pm:
" If it isn't written in the plain English that Jesus used in the King James version, it didn't happen. "
Interestingly enough, folks, that ain't me!

Since this is tied to me old opponent, I'm laying dollars to doughnuts that Gerry or someone close to him on the frevolutionist retreat website DarwinCentral is responsible. Cute, boys. Thanks for continuing to add to my reputation and ego!

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 at 10:32:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Gerard Harbison said...

I see your ethics haven't improved any. I don't post under yours or anyone else's name. Assuming it wasn't really you posting as DLR, I have no idea who did.

The injunction against bearing false witness always seems to be the Commandment creationists find the most difficult to keep.

 
At September 19, 2007 at 2:35:00 PM PDT, Blogger Dave said...

I said I was willing to bet it was either you or someone close to you, IE, someone on Darwin Central.

"Willing to bet" is nowhere near "false witness" and what's wrong with false witness anyway?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home