Thursday, August 02, 2007

Feminist Lesbian Loves the White Witch!

Narnia lives, at least until "The Last Battle"

I found this on a routine sweep of news relating to Narnia. Although why a blogger on the lesbian website AfterEllen should have their material published on news searches is beyond me.
"Jadis is my absolute favorite Narnian. I can't explain it. She's arrogant and inhumanly cruel and a temptress who preys on human weakness."

Ah yes, who couldn't look upon all the charm and grace of the cinematic embodiment of evil and wickedness in Narnia and be attracted!

The author is notably dedicated to seeing the films be accurate by having Tilda Swinton return for the story of Narnia's creation, The Magician's Nephew, but I find it ironic that the allegorical equivalent of Satan himself is attractive to lesbian bloggers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home