Friday, July 27, 2007

The Return of the King



"It's like the most amazing sunset you've ever seen
There's never another quite the same
It just falls into some deep eternal sea
Like the end of a movie that makes you cry
You're sad when it's over but you're glad you had
That moment that moved you deep inside"

(Lyrics: "Beautiful Goodbye" by Jennifer Hanson)

I just finished watching Return of the King again tonight. I think I've seen that movie about a half-dozen times now, not counting additional views of certain segments.

I do not think that I have ever, ever seen a movie that surpassed it. It is still reigns supreme as my favorite movie of the trilogy, or of any movie I have ever seen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2007 at 8:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger Dr. Elwin Ransom said...

I am not kidding, nor do I care to say so here: just viewing that screen shot makes me tear up.

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King will never be equaled by any other epic fantasy film in my eyes.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home