Thursday, July 19, 2007

CBS Broadcaster Jumps to Fox

Bill Vitka, a former correspondent and broadcaster for CBS News, has begun broadcasting for Fox News.

I can't tell you how this happened or when. I only know that I used to switch radio stations around to get different sources of news, and he was a frequent CBS News radio broadcaster for the hourly evening headlines.

Within the past couple of weeks, I have observed that he has begun doing broadcasts for Fox News Radio.

I attempted to find out more about him, and whether or not his station switch made the news in any capacity, but it hasn't.

3 Comments:

At October 17, 2007 at 2:55:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i just noticed this too. i used to hear him all the time on CBS Radio, and just today I heard him on Fox News Radio and it sounded weird; usually it's "Bill Vitka, CBS News!"

Like you, i haven't been able to find any news/press releases on it.

 
At July 17, 2009 at 5:27:00 AM PDT, Blogger Shalom Jerome said...

HI

Does anyone know how to reach Bill Vitka? I've been trying, but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jerome

jeromelukas@earthlink.net

 
At August 11, 2014 at 10:34:00 PM PDT, Blogger JoeAllen said...

Yes, unfortunately, Bill Vitka has brought is Northeast LIBERAL DEMOCRAT bias to FOX radio news.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home