Sunday, May 20, 2007

Where Has He Gone?

My favorite fan club, the friends at DarwinCentral, first noticed, starting a whole thread just to ask where I've gone. They removed it, and Google didn't cache it, but it's nice to know people are paying attention.

So where'd I go? Why, after a grueling week of finals, I've been on a glorious vacation to Disney World in Orlando. But before you get jealous, let me point out that the two dogs we took with us woke me up early most mornings, had to be walked and scooped up after, escaped twice each, and got sick on the trip back. (Diarrhea for one, a brief bout of vomiting for the other.)

Not to mention we had car trouble...twice. First, a water pump under the hood of our van messed up, and destroyed an entire day's progress.

Then on day 2, one of our tires sprang a leak of some sort; it looked like the thing grew a tumor.


Anyway, I'm back now. I know this makes you feel so much better.

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2007 at 4:12:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They really didn't care, Davey. Few do.

 
At May 26, 2007 at 7:18:00 PM PDT, Blogger Dave said...

Or at least, that's what you want to think. That's why A) the post asking where I'd gone was deleted and B) you're still scrupulously checking back here and taking the time to leave a response.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home