Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Update: Mr. T a believer?

Words of Wisdom from Mr. T

If I’m a true follower of my lord and savior Jesus Christ, I got to do the things you’re supposed to be doing. You just can’t say, "I believe in Jesus" and then don’t forgive somebody [or] hold a grudge against somebody. Don’t get me wrong--if somebody jumps me I’m gonna fight, but I don't send out hate vibes if I don’t like that person or the way that they dress. That’s negative energy. Then there is a contradiction to the God I serve, the God of love. He forgave me, and I should do good to the people who cross me.


"I'm not the same man I used to be." - Mr. T

There's something comforting about knowing you have Mr. T on your side if you have to fight militant atheists or islamists.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home